Details about British Chevening Scholarships
British Chevening Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by Chevening and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee, travelling costs, maintenance and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except UK/EU.
- Deadline: 05 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee, travelling costs, maintenance and other benefits
British Chevening Scholarships offered by the Government of UK for international students planning to pursue their postgraduate studies at a university in the UK. The value of the scholarship is:
- Tuition fees
- A maintenance allowance at a set rate (for one individual)
- An economy class return airfare
- Additional grants to cover the essential expenditure
- Applicant must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Must return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Must have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university.
- Must have at least two years’ work experience
- Must apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020
To apply for British Chevening Scholarships complete the online application process by the deadline: 5th November 2019.