Details about BPU PhD Position on Data Ownership, 2017
BPU PhD Position on Data Ownership, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Data Ownership. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Brussels Privacy Hub (BPH) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 1.900 net per month. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 1.900 net per month.
The Brussels Privacy Hub (BPH) is soliciting applications for a Ph.D. position on the following research topic "The Challenge of Personal Data Ownership: Privacy vs. Property". The applicant is expected to have the following qualities:
- develop a thesis on data ownership
- coordinate and manage BHP projects and events
- coordinate the outreach and communication tools of BHP
- participate in international seminars and conferences
- publish in a peer-reviewed journal
- in collaboration with other researchers draft proposals for external funding
- contribute to the existing research activities
- represent BPH at third party events
- Applicants of BPU Ph.D. Position on Data Ownership, 2017 should possess a Masters in International Law or equivalent.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and able to perform research in at least one other language.
- The ability to work independently under pressure (deadlines) and produce results is required.
- Interdisciplinary experience would be an added bonus for the applicants of BPU Ph.D. Position on Data Ownership, 2017.
- This contract offers full-time employment for 1 year and can be renewed each year for four years. The award will be €1,900 per month.
The following documents must be submitted by the applicants of BPU Ph.D. Position on Data Ownership, 2017:
- cover letter with an explanation of motivation
- contact details of two referees and a short research proposal
- a possible methodology including various steps involved