Details about Bond University International Leadership Scholarship 2021
Bond University International Leadership Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD$10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Eligible countries.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD$10,000
Bond University offers undergraduate and postgraduate students who have outstanding leadership experience and community involvement with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship. International Leadership Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and evidence of outstanding leadership and community achievements.
Eligibility criteria for the Bond University International Leadership Scholarship, 2021:
- The scholarship is provided to only eligible country applicants.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved commendable results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school/university and/or community.
- Applicants must not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Applicants studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Citizens of Ghana, Nigeria, and South Africa are only eligible to apply for this scholarship if applying for postgraduate study. Undergraduate applicants from Ghana, Nigeria, and South Africa are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Value of the Bond University International Leadership Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants of the International Leadership Scholarship are awarded AUD$10,000 tuition remission and are paid in two equal AUD$5000 installments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
Deadline of the Bond University International Leadership Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Bond University International Leadership Scholarship is 15th October 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.