Details about Bolton Brilliance Bursary, 2017
Bolton Brilliance Bursary, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Bolton and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
The University of Bolton is offering Bolton Brilliance Bursary, 2017 to students commencing their course of study at the University in September 2017.
- Candidates from UK and EU are eligible for the bursary.
- Candidates applying for Bolton Brilliance Bursary, 2017 must secure a minimum 320 UCAS points from an HEFCE approved qualification.
- He/She must qualify the general entry requirements for the University and the specific course to which they are applying.
- Candidates applying for Bolton Brilliance Bursary, 2017 must have selected the University of Bolton as the first choice through UCAS by ‘Decline by Default’.
- Must have A-level (ABB+) from a maximum of three subjects.
- BTEC NQF Qualifications (DDM) or equivalent from a maximum of three subjects.
- Applicants are required to have a combination of A-levels and BTECs.