Details about Bohdan Winiarski Scholarships 2021
Bohdan Winiarski Scholarships 2021 is offered for PhD, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of International Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2,600 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from Visegrad Group States, Western Balkans States, and Eastern Partnership States.
- Deadline: 18 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2,600 pounds
Bohdan Winiarski Scholarships 2021 includes a competition for two scholarships, funded by the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The scholarships have been named after the Polish Judge and international lawyer, Bohdan Winiarski.
Eligibility for Bohdan Winiarski Scholarships 2021:
- Applications are open to PhD candidates, PhD holders and other academics.
- Applicant should be nationals of the following countries:
- Visegrad Group States and Western Balkans States (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, as well as North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo) – one scholarship;
- Eastern Partnership States (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine) – one scholarship.
Value of Bohdan Winiarski Scholarships 2021:
- Each scholarship has a value of 2,600 pounds and is intended to support the costs of a research visit of 8 weeks at the Lauterpacht Centre. Any costs in excess of that amount shall be the responsibility of the selected candidate.