Details about Bloomsbury Fashion Scholarship, 2017
Bloomsbury Fashion Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of International Fashion Marketing . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Regent's University London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 towards fees + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £4,000 towards fees + other benefits
Regent’s University London in partnership with Bloomsbury Publishing Plc is offering Bloomsbury Fashion Scholarship, 2017 to students who wish to pursue MA International Fashion Marketing.
- Candidates applying for Bloomsbury Fashion Scholarship, 2017 must have received at least an upper second class (2:1) UK honors undergraduate degree or an international equivalent.
- Applicants must have studied in a recognized university.
- Applicants of Bloomsbury Fashion Scholarship, 2017 must have received an offer from Regent’s University London by the deadline.
- Candidates are required to submit an essay of 1,000 words on the topic: Both the fashion and publishing industries are undergoing periods of creative disruption. Discuss the similarities and differences in how these two industries are responding to the opportunities and challenges presented by technological innovation.
Value of the scholarship:
- £4,000 towards fees
- A summer internship working in Bloomsbury’s Visual Arts department
- Mentoring from the marketing manager in Bloomsbury’s Visual Arts department
- Access to the Bloomsbury Fashion Central website
- Leading role in events at Regent’s