Details about Biomedical Engineering Top-Up Scholarship
Biomedical Engineering Top-Up Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Biomedical Engineering, Image or Signal Processing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000 per annum
- The scholarship is open to applicants from all nationalities.
- He/She must have received a letter of offer for a Masters by Research or Ph.D. degree at RMIT University.
- Applicants must already hold a letter of admission from RMIT to do a Masters by Research or a Ph.D. in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Must possess good fundamental knowledge in signal processing, Candidates with experience in experimental design or intelligent systems are preferred.
- Applicants must have excellent mathematical skills.
- Applicants with good programming skills in Matlab, C will be considered.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English.