Details about Bilateral Exchange Of Academics, DAAD
Bilateral Exchange Of Academics, DAAD is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any field of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 2,000 - 2,150 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 2,000 - 2,150 per month
Bilateral Exchange Of Academics, DAAD is offered to improve international relations and bilateral research cooperations between foreign and German universities.
- The candidates applying for Bilateral Exchange Of Academics, DAAD can be foreign academics and scientists who have completed a doctoral degree.
- Candidates should be working at a university or research institute in their home country.
- The program covers research stays at state or state-recognised institutions of higher education or non-university research institutes in Germany.
- Applicants can apply for the funding only once within three years.
- The applicants be from Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile
China, PR, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, the Islamic Republic of Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of Mongolia, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.
- Candidates for Bilateral Exchange Of Academics, DAAD are selected based on the project in question and the applicant's work schedule.
- Academic achievements and publications of the candidate are also taken into consideration. A list of publications should be provided by the applicant (if any).
- The duration of the grant varies from 14 days to three months and the selection committee decides the duration.
Value of the Grant
- Assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers will receive 2,000 euros per month.
- Professors will receive 2,150 euros per month.