Details about Beijing Government Scholarship in China, 2019
Beijing Government Scholarship in China, 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Training & Short courses degree in the field of All subjects offered by designated universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of China and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, tuition fees only . This scholarship is open for: Open to all non-Chinese citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, tuition fees only
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a Master's degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for Master's degree programs must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for general scholar program must have a bachelor's degree or completed at least two years of undergraduate studies and be under the age of 50.
- Applicants for long-term language studies must have a senior high school diploma and be under the age of 60.
- Applicants for senior scholar program must have a Master's degree or above or hold academic title of associate professor or above and be under the age of 50.
- Applicants should meet the language requirements of higher education institutions.
- Applicants should not be awardees of Chinese government scholarships at the same time.
Value of Beijing Government Scholarship in China, 2019:
- The scholarship covers tuition fees only, and it falls into the following five categories:
- Doctoral student scholarship: 40,000 RMB/person/year.
- Master student scholarship: 30,000 RMB/person/year.
- Undergraduate student scholarship: 20,000 RMB/person/year.
- Senior scholars and long-term language student scholarship: 10,000 RMB/person/year.
- Scholarship for exchange student (long-term or credit transferrable students) and student who make special contributions to international exchange and cooperation in the capital area: 5,000 RMB/person/year.