Details about Beacon Scholarship 2020-21
Beacon Scholarship 2020-21 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Beacon Equity Trust and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, To be decided by the trust . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, To be decided by the trust
Beacon Scholarship 2020-21is offered by Beacon Equity Trust for students planning to pursue their bachelor degrees at one of their partner universities. The value of the scholarship will be disclosed by the provider.
- Applicants must obtain an offer of a place in at least one university participating in The Beacon Scholarship
- An applicant must demonstrate active participation in sport, music or drama, with some formal level of proficiency or accreditation.
- The applicant must have held a position of responsibility in their school or some evidence of confidence amongst peers
- An applicant must show through examples that they have helped those less fortunate than themselves
- Applicant must have the capacity to study independently overseas, which includes English Language Competence.
- The applicant must be a national of, and ordinarily resident in Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda
- Must provide proof of financial need
- Must have the commitment to make a contribution to the development of their home country
To apply for Beacon Scholarship 2020-21 register online and complete the process by the deadline: 28th February 2020