Details about Bank Of Canada Governor's Award, 2017
Bank Of Canada Governor's Award, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Macroeconomics, monetary economics, international finance, financial markets and institutions, financial stability and regulation, labour economics, and economic growth. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Bank of Canada and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $25,000 research grant per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada.
- Deadline: 14 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $25,000 research grant per year
The Bank of Canada is offering Governor's Award to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. The fellowship program attempts to promote excellence in research and analysis and to develop partnerships with experts outside the Bank in areas important to the Bank’s mandate.
- The applicants for Bank Of Canada Governor's Award, 2017 should be citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- The candidates should be permitted to work in Canada legally.
- The applicants should support and conduct research in Canada.
- The candidates should have received Ph.D. within 10 years of being nominated for the award.
- The applicants are expected to be employed as an assistant or associate professor at a Canadian university during the duration of the award.
- The candidates applying for Bank Of Canada Governor's Award, 2017 should submit a signed letter on the university's letterhead by university's official representative confirming that the applicants meet the requirements of the Governor’s Award in the PDF format.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae in MS word, articles, and presentations list during the past year in MS word.
- The candidates should also submit a status report of progress against the research plan proposed to the Bank of Canada by the recipient and contributions towards development and education of new researchers in 1500 words in MS word.
What does it offer?
- The recipients of Bank Of Canada Governor's Award, 2017 get $25,000 research grant per year.
- The duration of the award is up to 2 years and recipients of this award cannot apply again.