Details about Bank Of Canada Fellowship Awards in Canada, 2022
Bank Of Canada Fellowship Awards in Canada, 2022 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Macroeconomics, monetary economics, international finance, financial markets and institutions, financial stability and regulation, labour economics, and economic growth. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by Bank of Canada and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Research grant of $50,000 per year + Expense allowance of $40,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Canada.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Research grant of $50,000 per year + Expense allowance of $40,000 per year
- The Bank of Canada promotes the economic and financial welfare of Canada through its activities in four main areas:
- Monetary policy.
- Financial system stability.
- Funds management.
- The Bank’s Fellowship Program fosters excellence in research in Canada and develops partnerships with external experts in areas important to the Bank's mandate.
Eligibility for Bank Of Canada Fellowship Awards in Canada;
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- Must hold a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field.
- Research areas that support these responsibilities are diverse and the breadth of expertise crucial to our understanding of the post-crisis world extends beyond the traditional central banking fields of macroeconomics and finance.
- Must conduct and support the research in Canada.
- Must be employed by a Canadian university in a tenure or tenure-track position during the term of the Fellowship Award.
Value of Bank Of Canada Fellowship Awards in Canada:
- The successful applicants of the Bank Of Canada Fellowship Awards in Canada will receive:
- Research grant of $50,000 per year.
- Research expense allowance of $40,000 per year.
- Sum of $5,000 for the university for the administration of the award funds.