Details about Bangor University Santander Masters Scholarships 2020
Bangor University Santander Masters Scholarships 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2019. This scholarship is provided by Bangor University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Belgium, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, USA, Uruguay, China, Russia, Singapore, Qatar.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5,000
Bangor University Santander Masters Scholarships 2020 is offered by Bangor University for students planning to pursue their postgraduate degrees at the university. The value of the scholarship is £5,000.
- A national from one of the 21 Santander network countries listed above
- Must have a formal offer letter to commence in January 2020 on a Taught Master’s course at Bangor University,
- Must be full-time students studying on campus.
- Expecting to have, or already have, a good UK bachelor honours degree or equivalent degree from a recognised institution of higher education from your home country
- A copy of your transcript(s) from your most recent program of study. A copy of your offer letter from Bangor University (if applicable)
- A copy of your English language test score - IELTS
To apply for Bangor University Santander Masters Scholarships 2020 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 1st December 2019.