Details about BAEF Fellowship
BAEF Fellowship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by Belgian American Education Foundation (B.A.E.F) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, A conditional grant of up to $100,000 as an interest-free loan or an outright grant of 50 000 euro a . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Belgian citizens.
- Deadline: 01 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, A conditional grant of up to $100,000 as an interest-free loan or an outright grant of 50 000 euro a
About the Fellowship:
Belgian American Education Foundation (B.A.E.F.) is offering fellowship for Belgian citizens to support towards tuition for two academic years of study at a U.S. Business School. These fellowships are awarded for pursuing master’s degree in Business Administration or Management at a U.S. Business School
Eligibility for BAEF Fellowship:
- Applicant must be a Belgian citizen.
- Applicant must have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicant must have a good command of the English language.
- Applicant must hold at least a Master’s degree from a Belgian University.
- Applicant should hold some evidence of meaningful work experience.
Value of Fellowship:
- Candidates may be awarded support towards tuition for two academic years of study at a U.S. Business School by means of a conditional grant.
- Grant may range up to $100,000 as an interest-free loan which must be repaid within five years after graduation or an outright grant of 50 000 euro as the Gustave Boël-Sofina MBA Fellowship.
- Candidates who have means of their own to finance their studies in the U.S.A. may apply for an Honorary Fellowship of the Foundation.