Details about BAEF Fellowship
BAEF Fellowship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Belgian American Education Foundation (B.A.E.F) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $ 29,000 for Master’s or Ph.D. students . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Belgian citizens.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $ 29,000 for Master’s or Ph.D. students
About the Fellowship:
Belgian American Education Foundation (B.A.E.F.) is offering a fellowship for Belgian citizens to support tuition for two academic years of study at a U.S. Business School. These fellowships are awarded for pursuing a master’s degree in Business Administration or Management at a U.S. Business School
Eligibility for BAEF Fellowship:
- The applicant must be a Belgian citizen.
- The applicant must have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language.
- Applicant must hold at least a Master’s degree from a Belgian University.
- Applicant should hold some evidence of meaningful work experience.
Value of Fellowship:
- Candidates may be awarded support towards tuition for two academic years of study at a U.S. Business School by means of a conditional grant.
The BAEF will award up to eleven fellowships as outright non-renewable grants carrying a stipend of
- $ 29,000 for Master’s or Ph.D. students
- $ 33,000 for Post-doctoral Fellows.
- Candidates who have means of their own to finance their studies in the U.S.A. may apply for an Honorary Fellowship of the Foundation.
Completed applications for the 2022-2023 fellowships must be submitted as electronic documents in pdf format attached to an email sent no later than October 31, 2022.Applications start from July 1st, 2022.