Details about Awards For Students With Disabilities, UBC, 2022
Awards For Students With Disabilities, UBC, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of British Columbia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,300 bursary . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,300 bursary
- The University of British Columbia is offering scholarships to students with disabilities.
- The applicants for Awards for students with disabilities, UBC, 2022 should be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- The candidates should have disabilities.
- The applicants should be full-time students at UBC and should have financial needs.
- The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and achievement and bursaries are given based on the applicant's financial need.
- The candidates applying for Awards for students with disabilities, UBC, 2022 should make sure they have all the documents before applying.
- Those who applied to the UBC Bursary Program are not required to provide financial information.
- The candidates who applied for Awards for students with disabilities, UBC, 2022 and didn't apply for UBC Bursary Program should submit tax information of the applicant's and their parents'.
- The applicants should also provide information regarding assets, income, and resources.
- The students should also submit an estimate of the costs for the upcoming year.