Details about Avondale International Merit Scholarship 2022
Avondale International Merit Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Avondale College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $6,500 AUD . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants except Australia, New Zealand or the South Pacific/Oceania region.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $6,500 AUD
The Avondale College of Higher Education is offering International Merit Scholarships to students enrolled in Avondale’s undergraduate courses to excel in academic achievement, music and fine arts, mission outreach, sporting achievement and student leadership.
Eligibility for Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2022:
- The applicants for Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2022 should be students starting an undergraduate or VET course.
- The candidates should have a GPA of at least 3.5 (scale of 4) or its equivalent.
- The applicants should excel in volunteer support roles or community/mission outreach, sportsmanship and sports achievements, music performance or fine arts, spiritual mentoring, worship leadership.
- The candidates applying for Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2022 should submit the scholarship application form no later than enrolment for Semester 1 or Semester 2.
- The applicants should submit official verification of their GPA.
The candidates should also submit a description of leadership activities and service involvement, activities and achievements in the school, a school principal/teacher, church or community supervisor's reference.
Value of Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2022:
The Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2022 is up to $6,500 AUD ($1,000 per semester) for the first year of study and $1,500 ($750 per semester) in each successive year in an undergraduate or Outdoor Leadership VET course (up to $6,500).