Details about Australian Postgraduate Award (APA), Deakin University
Australian Postgraduate Award (APA), Deakin University is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $25,849 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $25,849
- Applicants must hold a first class Honours degree with at least four years of tertiary education.
- Scholarships are open to New Zealand or Australian residents.
- Applicants are required to be enrolled as a full-time student and approved in writing by the University.
- Receiving another form of scholarships or salary is not permissible.
- Applicants who have previously held a Commonwealth Government-funded postgraduate research scholarship or DUPRS will not be eligible to apply, provided it was terminated within six months of the scholarship’s payments.
- Selection for scholarships is based on academic performance
- Research experience of the applicant is assessed.
- Any publications by the applicants are evaluated.
- Alignment of the project with strategic priorities is scrutinized.
- Applicants supervisory experience is assessed by the selection panel.
Duration and Value
- The duration of an award is three years for a Research Doctoral student and two years for a Research Masters candidate.
- Selected applicants are provided with an annual stipend rate is $25,849 tax exempt.
- Relocation and travel allowance amount to $1840AUD.