Details about AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship on Public Policy, 2017
AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship on Public Policy, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Nippon Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + monthly stipend + Flight ticket + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + monthly stipend + Flight ticket + other allowances
AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship on Public Policy, 2017 is open to applicants with excellent academic record from ASEAN countries who wish to pursue further studies in public policy at selected universities within the within ASEAN University Network.
- Applicants of AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship on Public Policy, 2017 must be nationals of ASEAN member countries.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor's degree with good academic standing and also possess English proficiency scores of at least 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL).
- Applicants should be certified medically by a Professor Medical Practitioner to have some disability categories but must be of excellent health condition.
- Candidates applying for AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship on Public Policy, 2017 must have obtained secure admission letter from one of the selected member institutions of AUN.
- Candidates who have applied for postgraduate studies and haven't yet received an offer letter are also eligible to apply.
- A copy of the University admission letter
- Attested copies of all transcripts, testimonials
- Essay in 1000 word describing work experience and career goals in disability public policy
- Letter of Recommendation from Employer/ Institution
- Tuition fees
- Total Monthly Stipend: RM3150 (USD 700)
- Flight ticket to and from home country and place of study
- One time placement allowance (Includes visa application, travel tax, ground travel, and accommodation if necessary): RM2000 (USD 440)
- One time book and stationary allowance: RM1000 (USD 220)
- One time thesis/dissertation allowance: up to RM1000(USD 220) by research mode and up to RM500 (USD 110) by coursework
- Allowance to be given on need basis:
- Personal Assistance allowance: up to RM6000 (USD 1300)
- Technology Assistance allowance: up to RM10,000 (USD 2200)
- Conference allowance: up to RM6000 (RM 1300)