Details about AUC Empower Scholarship, 2017
AUC Empower Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by The American University in Cairo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Upper Egypt: Assiut, Beni Suef, Minya, Sohag and Fayyoum.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The objective of AUC Empower Scholarship, 2017 is to support the best national school students by providing opportunities to study at AUC.
- Candidates applying for AUC Empower Scholarship, 2017 should be national high school graduates (public or private) with a need for financial support.
- Applicants must be active participants in the local community or activities in school.
- At least 90% in thanawiya amma in in the non-science division and 95% in the science division is required.
- Requisite English language skills and communication skills must be fulfilled by the applicants.
- Applicants must be highly capable for further leadership development.
- Candidates must demonstrate commitment and orientation to public service.
The applicants of AUC Empower Scholarship, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Valid IELTS test results with at least 5.5 in writing and overall score or TOEFL iBT test results of at least 17-19 in writing and 62-75 as a total score
- Program application
- Financial application
- Copy of Date of Birth Certificate
- A letter indidcating the type of the school from the school's administration
- Official copy of third preparatory, first secondary and second secondary high-school certificatesand thanawiya amma certificate (upon grade announcement)
- Certificates of extra curricular activities