Details about Aubrey Sheiham Studentship
Aubrey Sheiham Studentship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Dental Public health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,500 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 24 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,500 towards tuition fees
The University College London is offering Aubrey Sheiham Studentship to students taking up MSc in Dental Public Health at the University.
- Applicants of Aubrey Sheiham Studentship must be intending to pursue full-time MSc provided they pursue in UCL.
- They must receive a letter of admission by the time of the deadline.
- Candidates applying for Aubrey Sheiham Studentship must also provide a 2000-word essay on a predefined public health topic.
- Applicants are selected based on their experience and qualifications.
- Future academic potential assessed by their CV.
- Applicants will also be assessed through Skype interview.