Details about Atsumi International Scholarship, 2017
Atsumi International Scholarship, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Any subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by The University Of Tokyo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 200,000 JPY/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Japanese .
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 200,000 JPY/month
- The University of Tokyo is offering Atsumi International Scholarship, 2017 to non-Japanese students who are enrolled in a Ph.D. program at a graduate school in the Kanto area.
- Candidates who are enrolled as research students can also apply.
- The graduate schools or laboratories and residence of the applicants of Atsumi International Scholarship, 2017 must be in the Kanto region.
- Candidates should be willing to take part in AISF sponsored activities.
- Candidates applying for Atsumi International Scholarship, 2017 must be able to communicate well in Japanese.
- Candidates should not be planning to become full-time employees or be recipients of other scholarships during the period of the scholarship.