Details about ATN-Latin American PhD Scholarships 2019
ATN-Latin American PhD Scholarships 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AU$31,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to the countries mentioned by the university.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AU$31,000 per year
ATN-Latin American Ph.D. Scholarships 2019 offered by RMIT University, to students from the Latin American to pursue their Ph.D. in the University. the value of the scholarship is AU$31,000 per year for 3 years, maximum of 3.5 years.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, or Uruguay
- Applicants with dual Australian citizenship are ineligible.
- Must hold or be currently completing -
- A master by research
- a master by coursework, with significant research component graded as high distinction
- an honors degree achieving first-class honors
- a 4-year bachelor degree
- publications or significant research
To apply to ATN-Latin American Ph.D. Scholarships 2019, submit an expression of interest by 31st October and the completed full application 30th November 2019