Details about ARU International Alumni Scholarship 2021
ARU International Alumni Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Anglia Ruskin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
Anglia Ruskin University International Alumni Scholarship, 2021 will automatically consider students for this scholarship if they have successfully completed a full honors degree at ARU and apply to study a Masters degree, our PG Dip Legal Practice Course, or a postgraduate research programme.
Eligibility criteria for the ARU International Alumni Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be starting a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course in 2020/21 or 2021/22 academic year, at our Cambridge or Chelmsford campuses.
- Applicants must be studying full-time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study.
- Applicants must be Anglia Ruskin University alumnus. We include our predecessor institutions in this, and there is no time limit on when you completed your previous studies.
Degree apprenticeships, foundation degrees, distance-learning or work-based degrees, Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas, students applying to ARU College, and students joining a Master's with credit are excluded.
Value of the ARU International Alumni Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants will receive £3,000 against tuition fees in the first year of study.