Details about University of Birmingham - Arts And Law Masters Scholarships in UK, 2022
University of Birmingham - Arts And Law Masters Scholarships in UK, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts and Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, One year's tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, One year's tuition fees
The University of Birmingham, College of Arts and Law offers a number of home/EU fees-only scholarships for candidates wishing to study full- and part-time masters-level courses from September 2022. These awards cover tuition fees for all masters-level degrees in the following schools:
- English, Drama, American and Canadian Studies
- History and Cultures (including fees-only scholarships offered through the Birmingham Research Institute for History and Cultures Masters Scholarships).
- Languages, Cultures, Art History and Music
- Philosophy, Theology, and Religion.
Eligibility for University of Birmingham - Arts And Law Masters Scholarships in UK, 2022:
- Open to UK/EU students, studying campus-based masters-level degrees in the College of Arts and Law which commence in September.
- However, international students are also eligible to apply and will receive a reduction in tuition fees equivalent to the home/EU rate if successful.
- Applications for funding can only be considered alongside an application to study.
- In order to apply, interested candidates must have completed an application to study.
- He/She will then need to complete our online application form. Your application must also be supported by two references.
Value of University of Birmingham - Arts And Law Masters Scholarships in UK, 2022:
- The successful applicants of the University of Birmingham - Arts And Law Masters Scholarships in UK, 2022 will receive:
- One-year tuition fee waiver for a full-time student.
- Two-year tuition fee waiver for a part-time student.