Details about ANU Wanda Henry Scholarship in Photonics 2021
ANU Wanda Henry Scholarship in Photonics 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Physics and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 5,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian Permanent Residents.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 5,000 per annum
The objective of the award is to assist undergraduate students in their study of photonics and give them the freedom to get involved in campus life and provide encouragement and support to reach their full potential.
Eligibility for ANU Wanda Henry Scholarship in Photonics 2021:
To be eligible for consideration applicants must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident;
- be enrolled in a Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Engineering degree program or a Flexible Double Degree including one or both of these degree programs;
- have successfully passed PHYS1101 and PHYS1201.
Value of ANU Wanda Henry Scholarship in Photonics 2021:
- Provides AUD 5,000 per annum.
- The duration of the award is two years (years 2 & 3 of the undergraduate program). The award is paid in two installments at the end of the second and third year unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.