Details about ANU Stephen & Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship in Asia-Pacific Linguistics 2021
ANU Stephen & Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship in Asia-Pacific Linguistics 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Linguistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2021. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + Allowances
Each year the School of Culture History and Language (CHL), in the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP), offers an award known as the Stephen and Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship in Asia-Pacific Linguistics. This Award provides funding for an outstanding domestic or international student, to enable them to pursue a PhD program in Linguistics, based in the CHL, and study a lesser-described Asia-Pacific language, or languages.
Eligibility for ANU Stephen & Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship in Asia-Pacific Linguistics 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled or enrolling in a full-time Doctor of Philosophy program in the School of Culture, History & Language, ANU College of Asia and the Pacific, and studying lesser described Asia Pacific languages.
- Applicants must have H1 or demonstrated H1 equivalence.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic merit.
Note: No separate scholarship application is required as all eligible students will be automatically considered for ANU Stephen & Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship 2021. The College may consider offering the ANU Stephen & Helen Wurm Ph.D. Scholarship 2021 at any time during the year.
Value of ANU Stephen & Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship in Asia-Pacific Linguistics 2021:
The value of the Award will be stated in the letter of offer. The Award will be paid in fortnightly instalments unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer. The Award may contain any, or all, of the followng benefits.
- Overseas Student Health Care Cover: An international recipient of the Award may be eligible for reimbursement of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the standard program duration, including cover for the recipient's spouse and dependents (where applicable).
- Higher Degree Research (HDR) Fee Remission Merit Scholarship: An International recipient may be recommended for an HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship to cover the International Student Fees for the standard duration of the PhD program (four years) subject to the recipient being ranked as competitive in a merit-based selection process and/or.
- Stipend Scholarship: A recipient may be awarded a stipend scholarship equivalent to the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) stipend. scholarship.
Deadline of ANU Stephen & Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship in Asia-Pacific Linguistics 2021:
The last date to apply fro the ANU Stephen & Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship in Asia-Pacific Linguistics 2021 is 31st August 2021.