Details about ANU AGRTP International Fee Offset Scholarship, 2017
ANU AGRTP International Fee Offset Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Selected subjects from Natural, Health Sciences, Engineering, Agriculture, Psychology, and Environmental studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full tution fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- The Australian Government is offering scholarships for research training at Australian National University.
- The applicants for ANU AGRTP International Fee Offset Scholarship, 2017 can be domestic or International students.
- The candidates must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course.
- The applicants should not be receiving income greater than 75 per cent of the RTP stipend rate from another source towards living costs while undertaking their course of study.
- The candidates applying for ANU AGRTP International Fee Offset Scholarship, 2017 should not be receiving any other equivalent scholarship from the Commonwealth to be eligible for the RTP fees offset.
- The applicants will be selected based on their merit and confirmation of a supervisor, space, and resources.
- The candidates will also be assessed based on the alignment of their research area with ANU research strategy.
- The applicants need not apply separately for the scholarship.
- The candidates must have applied for admission before August 31st in the year before the start of the HDR program.
- The ANU AGRTP International Fee Offset Scholarship, 2017 covers tuition fees for 3 years with two months extension if possible.