Details about Amy Levai Aboriginal Teaching Scholarships
Amy Levai Aboriginal Teaching Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Department for Education and Child Development and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $20,000 of Financial Assistance . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $20,000 of Financial Assistance
- Applicants must of Aboriginal of Torres Strait Islander heritage.
- Candidates presently must be pursuing a teacher education program at any Australian tertiary institution.
- Applicants must pursue only studies related to teaching.
- All applicants must reside in South Australia for a total duration of the study.
- Current DECD employees are also eligible for a Tailored Support Package.
- Candidates must provide proof of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage
- He/She must submit a document executed by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organisation and endorsed with a Common Seal.
- Organisations that can help include:
- Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement Inc
- Nunkuwarrin Yunti Of South Australia Inc
- Applicants must provide details of any other scholarship they are receiving.
- Applicants must submit academic transcripts.
- Applicants must include SATAC letter.
- Referee details and statement are to be submitted.
- Supporting statement should state the following:
- Candidates commitment to becoming a teacher.
- Applicants strengths and skills.