Details about AMVETS National Scholarship Program, 2017
AMVETS National Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Open for any subject of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by AMVETS National Service Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a $1,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US citizens.
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, a $1,000 per year
The AMVETS National Service Foundation offers four-year scholarships to the US citizens which should be used at an undergraduate
university, or college or an accredited technical/trade school leading to a certification or degree.
- The candidates applying for AMVETS National Scholarship Program, 2017 should be citizens of the US.
- The applicants should be a graduating high school senior entering the college as a freshman in the coming fall semester.
- The candidates should have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and should provide a documented proof of circumstances if they have a lower GPA.
- The applicants are expected to be a child or grandchild of a US veteran.
- The candidates should have financial need and academic merit and should agree to authorize AMVETS to publicize their scholarship award.
- The applicants for AMVETS National Scholarship Program, 2017 should submit the veteran’s honorable discharge copy or a letter from the base commander r certifying the active duty status of the parent.
- The candidates should also submit high school transcripts in the 4.0-grade scale, SAT and/or ACT scores, and a tax form which is completed and signed by the parents or guardians.
- The applicants should also submit Free Application For Federal Student Aid copy, an essay about what higher education means to them in (50-100 words, and acceptance letter from their school.
- The candidates are expected to submit a resume and proof of college expenses.