Details about American Academy of Neurology International Scholarship Award 2020
American Academy of Neurology International Scholarship Award 2020 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Neurology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by The American Academy of Neurology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,500 plus registration fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except United States or Canada.
- Deadline: 04 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,500 plus registration fee
American Academy of Neurology International Scholarship Award 2020 offered by the American Academy of Neurology for students planning to attend the annual meeting. The value of the scholarship is Waived registration for the 2020 Annual Meeting. $2,500 to use toward Annual Meeting expenses to include hotel accommodations, round-trip coach airfare to the American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting, ground transportation, and meal expenses.
- Resident and Citizen of a nation outside the United States and Canada.
- Candidates having not attended previous AAN annual meetings will be given preference over those who have.
- Applicant must be a medical school graduate and current clinical trainee (resident or fellow), staff neurologist, or faculty member in a neurology department in their country of residence.
- Medical school, master's degree, and PhD students are not eligible.
- Applicant must be less than 36 years of age or must explain why there is a need for the scholarship if their age is over 36.
- The applicant should be recommended by the Chair of the Academic Department, mentor or supervisor for which they are working.
To apply for the American Academy of Neurology International Scholarship Award 2020 complete the online application process before the deadline: 4th November 2019.