Details about America Solidaria Fellowship Program, 2017
America Solidaria Fellowship Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Education, health, and economic development.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by America Solidaria and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Travel, Visa Expenses and housing allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all U.S citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Travel, Visa Expenses and housing allowances
America Solidaria Fellowship Program, 2017 is open to students with a strong desire to help poverty and inequality through the local projects.
- The applicants of America Solidaria Fellowship Program, 2017 have to be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- candidates applying for the fellowship should be 35 years of age or younger.
- The applicants are required to hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicants of America Solidaria Fellowship Program, 2017 require professional expertise in the NGO/nonprofit/social or public sector.
- Applicants must be fluent in Spanish.
- Applicants must have leadership and collaborative skills.
Fellowships provide assistance to local organizations in the following countries:
Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru, Uruguay and the United States. Please note that participants are required to perform their duties outside of their country of origin.