Details about AME Research Grants, 2016
AME Research Grants, 2016 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Any Subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by JOINT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH COOPERATION(India+Singapore) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, SGD 750k per project to SGD 300k per project . This scholarship is open for: Open to public research performers in Singapore.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: JOINT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH COOPERATION(India+Singapore)
- Deadline: 14 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, SGD 750k per project to SGD 300k per project
- The AME IRG offers AME Research Grants, 2016 to Singapore researchers.
- The aim of AME IRG is to develop fresh R&D ideas that are in line with AME strategies and goals.
- The AME YIRG is a sub-category under the IRG and aims to prepare young scientists towards independent research.
- The applicants for AME Research Grants, 2016 should be public research performers in Singapore.
- The candidates should upload full research proposal and proposed a budget, milestones, and work contributions.
- The applicants should be endorsed by the host institution before the submission.
- The recipients of AME Research Grants, 2016 get up to S$750k per project for 3 years for IRG and up to S$300k per project for 3 years for YIRG.