Details about Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships for SC, 2021
Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships for SC, 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Eligible courses offered. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Social Welfare Department (AP) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Ten lakhs grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Ten lakhs grant
The scheme of “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi - Financial Assistance for SC students for pursuing Higher studies in Foreign Universities” was introduced with a view to enable the benefit of higher education in foreign universities to meritorious SC students thereby providing them an opportunity for better career prospects within country and abroad.
Eligibility criteria for the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships for SC, 2021:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Applicants whose parental income is less than Rs.6.00 lakhs are eligible .
- One child of the family shall be eligible under this scheme.
- Applicants shall avail the 33% of the awards earmarked for Women Candidates.
- Applicants who got minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examinations will be selected as per order of merit.
- Applicants can further pursue MBBS, PG Diploma Courses (1 year / 11/2 years) Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Certified Portfolio Manager (CPM).
Value of the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships for SC, 2021:
Successful applicants of the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships for SC, 2021 will be sanctioned Rs.10.00 (5.00 +5.00) lakhs grant in two instalments - First instalment of Rs.5.00 lakhs on production of landing permit/I-94 i.e., immigration card and the second instalments on production of 1st semester results.
Benefits of the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships for SC, 2021:
Student can avail educational loan of Rs.5.00 lakhs from any Nationalised Bank with the coordination of A.P.State Co-Operative Finance Corporation at prevailing rates of interest.