Details about Al-Maktoum College Hamdan Bin Rashid scholarship (January 2023)
Al-Maktoum College Hamdan Bin Rashid scholarship (January 2023) is offered for Masters degree in the field of Banking and Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Dundee and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £7,500 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £7,500 per month
The University of Dundee is pleased to announce a new living support award for 2022/23, in conjunction with Al-Maktoum College Dundee.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- International Business and Islamic Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Be starting your course in either September 2022 or January 2023
- Have been awarded the University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship
Value of the award: £7,500 per month
Deadline 30th November 2022