Details about Allergan Innovation Research Award, 2017
Allergan Innovation Research Award, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medical Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Science with Drug Development, Public Health, Forensic. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Institute of Technology, Sligo (ITS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 7500 euro . This scholarship is open for: Open to permanent residents on the island of Ireland.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 7500 euro
Institute of Technology, Sligo is offering Allergan Innovation Research Award, 2017 to provide support to a postgraduate research project.
- Applicants of Allergan Innovation Research Award, 2017 must apply for a research degree at Level 9 or Level 10 in the academic year 2017-2018.
- Candidates must have completed their level 8 qualification by 15th August 2017.
- Candidates applying for Allergan Innovation Research Award, 2017 must have obtained at least 2.2 honors undergraduate degree.
- Final degree result transcripts must be submitted by the applicants.
- Candidates should be permanent residents on the island of Ireland.
- CV with publication and any research record
- Identification of synergies with the research areas identified for the research
- Description of the proposed research activity in 1000 words
- CV of the proposed supervisor
- Timelines and delivery dates of project
- A list of costs of items to be funded