Details about DAAD - ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica, 2022
DAAD - ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica, 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Language and Cultural Studies Law, Economics and Social Sciences Mathematics/Natural Sciences Medicine Agriculture, Forestry and Nutritional Science, Engineering Art, Music, Sport . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1,000/month + Travel expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Costa Rica.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 1,000/month + Travel expenses
The German Academic Exchange Service is offering scholarships for pursuing masters and doctorate programs.
Eligibility for DAAD - ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica:
- The applicants for DAAD - ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica should be graduate university professors University of Costa Rica (UCR), the Technological Institute of Costa Rica (TEC), National University (UNA) and Universidad Estatal a Distancia (UNED).
- The candidates should be applicants from Costa Rica.
- The candidates should not be more than 38 years of age.
- The duration of DAAD - ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica, is 24 months for masters and 48 months for Ph.D.
Value of DAAD - ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica:
- The successful applicants of DAAD - ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica, will receive:
- € 1,000 monthly and travel expenses.
- German intensive preparatory course, medical, accident, and liability insurance.
- The students also get financial aid and research studies and doctoral thesis' printing costs.