Details about Aldgate and Allhallows Foundation Scholarship 2023
Aldgate and Allhallows Foundation Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,250 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Deadline: 07 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £1,250 per year
Eligibility for the Aldgate and Allhallows Foundation Scholarship:
- Applicants must have enrolled in September 2023 and be in the first year of your course.
- Candidates must be under 25 years old at the start of the course and must be permanent residents in the City of London or London Borough of Tower Hamlets and have lived there for at least three years.
- Students must be assessed by Student Finance England (SFE) as having a household income of £42,875 or less.
- Candidates will have to make an application to be considered for one of the Aldgate and Allhallows Foundation Scholarships and application forms will be available after September 2022 enrolment.
Value of the scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Aldgate and Allhallows Foundation Scholarship will receive £1,250 per year for three years.