Details about Al Alfi Foundation Scholarship, 2017
Al Alfi Foundation Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math related subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Al Alfi Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of the received invoice yearly . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Egypt.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of the received invoice yearly
- The Al Alfi Foundation is offering scholarships to citizens of Egypt with an excellent record in STEM-related subjects to pursue undergraduate and graduate programs.
- The applicants for Al Alfi Foundation Scholarship, 2017 should be citizens of Egypt.
- The candidates should be majoring in (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related subjects.
- The applicants should demonstrate leadership skills through extra-curricular activities or community activities.
- The candidates should have financial need.
- The applicants for an undergraduate scholarship should have at least 97% at Thanaweyya Amma or equivalent.
- The graduate candidates should have a bachelor's degree with CGPA of 3.7 or above and at least 2 years work experience.
- The applicants for Al Alfi Foundation Scholarship, 2017 should submit two recommendation letters, proof of language proficiency, and photocopy of passport or national identity.
- The candidates should also submit a copy of official grade transcript, a copy of last degree certificate and two photographs with white background.
- The recipients of Al Alfi Foundation Scholarship, 2017 get 50% of the received invoice yearly and can be up to 75% in some cases.
- The students will get only 25% if they fail to achieve the required GPA.
- If the students fail again in meeting GPA requirements, they will not be given a scholarship.