Details about AIT Bangchak Doctoral Scholarships, 2017
AIT Bangchak Doctoral Scholarships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee and stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 18 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee and stipend
AIT Bangchak Doctoral Scholarships, 2017 is open to outstanding doctoral applicants in Energy Program with strong interests in the smart grid.
- Applicants of AIT Bangchak Doctoral Scholarships, 2017 are required to have a first class bachelor's degree and a masters degree or equivalent in areas like Electrical/Power Engineering or relevant areas with a GPA of at least 85% or belong to top 10% of the graduates.
- Applicants should possess relevant research and industrial experience.
- Candidates applying for AIT Bangchak Doctoral Scholarships, 2017 must fulfill the following criteria:
- Knowledge on Converters, prototype development/Hardware Experience
- Exceptional coding ability in programming tools such as Matlab, Python etc
- The researcher's role is to undertake innovative research which will lead to commercial products and patents
- Experience in design and modeling tools or other electrical power system analysis and power electronics simulation tools
- Ability to work within a project team to achieve innovative results
- Outstanding communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication
- Experience in incubation/founding start-up company is added
- Project proposal in maximum 2 pages that might lead to commercial products/start-ups
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates
- Details of at least 2 academic referees
- Covering letter
- Relevant publications and any other work the applicant wishes to be considered with clear indication of their role