Details about African Graduate Scholarship
African Graduate Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition + Living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to African Students.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition + Living costs
- Only African permanent resident can apply.
- The applicant must have applied and received an admit from UCL Institute for Global Health for a full-time programme.
- Professional and Academic reference letters.
- A copy of offer letter from UCL
- Updated and detailed CV
- Employment status and annual salary in GBP.
- Official transcripts of higher education and professional training.
- A personal statement providing your details.
- A copy of documents should be submitted if the student has received funding from other source.