Details about Admission Scholarship - Thérèse-Rousseau-Houle Civil Law Fund
Admission Scholarship - Thérèse-Rousseau-Houle Civil Law Fund is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nations.
- Deadline: 02 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,000
- Be newly admitted to the Master of Laws in the winter or fall of 2022;
- Be registered full-time for the fall 2022 semester;
- Carry out master's studies in law with a thesis or essay in the field of civil law;
- Have an excellent academic record upon admission.
Submission of the file
The application file must include the following documents:
- The completed student application form;
- University transcripts;
- A letter of approximately two pages, maximum, on the subject of the thesis or the essay, its interest as well as the summary schedule of the work;
- A resume;
- The list of funding sources was already obtained during the last school year.