Details about Aditya Birla Group Scholarships in India, 2019
Aditya Birla Group Scholarships in India, 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, MBA degree in the field of Engineering, MBA, Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Aditya Birla Group and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs 1,00,000 - Rs. 1,80,000 per annum depending on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of India from selected institutions.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs 1,00,000 - Rs. 1,80,000 per annum depending on the applicant
If the student is one of the top 20 students ranked by the entrance exam at the time of admission can apply through the Dean of the respective institutes. The successful applicants will be monitored for the renewal of the scholarship and the scholarship award is paid to the office directly.
Eligibility for Aditya Birla Group Scholarships in India, 2019:
- The students applying for Aditya Birla Scholarships in India, 2019 should be from one of the institutes
- IIMs - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore, Kozhikode, Shillong
- XLRI - Jamshedpur
- IITs (B.Tech) - Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Guwahati
- BITS (Pilani) Campuses
- LAW: National Law School of India University - Bangalore,
- NALSAR University of Law - Hyderabad,
- The WB National University of Juridical Sciences - Kolkata,
- National Law University - Jodhpur
- 160 students from the IIMs, XLRI, IITs and BITS Pilani and 80 students from law campuses will be assessed and the basic information provided by the candidate is evaluated.
- Academic excellence, overall achievements, and co-curricular activities will be considered for the further selection process.
- Candidates applying for Aditya Birla Scholarships in India, 2019 are asked to submit an essay and the essay will be evaluated by a panel to shortlist the candidates for the final round.
- The final round includes an interview and the shortlisted students (16 from engineering and management and 8 from the law) are interviewed.
- The candidates shortlisted for Aditya Birla Scholarships in India, 2019 are asked to carry all supporting documents such as copies of mark sheets, certificates, and others.
Value of the Aditya Birla Group Scholarships in India, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Aditya Birla Group Scholarships in India, 2019 will receive:
- IIMs / XLRI - Rs. 1,75,000 per annum;
- IIT/BITS (Pilani): - Rs 1,00,000 per annum;
- LAW - Rs. 1,80,000 per annum or fees at actuals, whichever is lower.