Details about Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI)
Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any subject or field of study offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Adelaide and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + annual living allowance + OSHC Worldcare policy . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except Australian nationals and citizens of New Zealand).
- Candidates applying for Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) must have completed at least an Australian First Class Honours degree or an equivalent successfully.
- Scholarships are awarded based on the research potential and academic merit of the applicants.
- Applicants who do not provide the evidence of their fulfilling the English language requirements by the deadline or those who have completed Pre-Enrolment English Program to fulfill the entry requirements are ineligible for Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI).
- Candidates must not hold the equivalent of Australian Research Doctoral degree (while applying for Doctoral degree) or Masters degree or higher (while applying for Masters degree at University of Adelaide).
- Citizens of New Zealand, citizens and permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Applicants who are commencing the research via remote candidature are also ineligible to apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled as 'International students' and continue to stay so for the whole duration.
- Candidates who have applied for Australian permanent resident status can apply.
- Foreign applicants who have already started the degree for which they are seeking the scholarship are not considered unless they can establish they were not able to apply in the previous rounds.
- Recipients of the scholarship must begin their study in the semester the scholarship is awarded.
- The scholarship is awarded depending on whether the student is receiving any other scholarships from Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
- Previous applicants who were eligible for international scholarship round and were unsuccessful will be reconsidered automatically for twice in the next rounds.