Details about ADB-Japan Scholarships, 2019
ADB-Japan Scholarships, 2019 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Economics, management, health, education, agriculture, environment, natural resource management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + Monthly Stipend other expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of selected developing member countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + Monthly Stipend other expenses
Eligibility for ADB-Japan Scholarships in Asia and the Pacific, 2019:
- It aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB's developing member countries* to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region.
- Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
- The ADB-JSP enrolls about 300 students annually in participating academic institutions located in 10 countries within the region.
- The ADB-JSP provides full scholarships for one to two years.
- Applicants from graduated member countries, i.e., Hong Kong, China, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, and Taipei, China, as defined under the Classification and Graduation Policy, are no longer eligible for ADB-JSP.
Eligible countries: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cook Islands, People’s Republic of China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Hong Kong, China, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, the Republic of Korea, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Taipei,China, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
Value of ADB-Japan Scholarships in Asia and the Pacific, 2019:
- The successful applicants of ADB-Japan Scholarships in Asia and the Pacific, 2019 will receive:
- Full tuition fees.
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance.
- An allowance for books and instructional materials.
- Medical insurance.
- Travel expenses.
- The scholarship is for one year with an extension to the second year of study, as appropriate, which shall be conditional on the scholar maintaining a satisfactory level of performance as determined by the institute. The maximum duration of the scholarship award is two years for masters and doctorate programs.
Deadline for ADB-Japan Scholarships in Asia and the Pacific, 2019:
- Applications for ADB-Japan Scholarships in Asia and the Pacific, 2019 should be sent at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence studies.