Details about ACU Law - Refugee And Humanitarian Bursary
ACU Law - Refugee And Humanitarian Bursary is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Australian Catholic University (ACU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
- Applicants must be of Australian nationality.
- He/She must be a refugee and hold a humanitarian visa.
- Candidates must be undergraduate students to be eligible.
- He/She must be in their first year.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an ACU Law degree.
- Must be pursuing a full-time course study.
- Applicants must submit a written statement in about 200 words expressing the reason for pursuing an ACU law degree.
- Must provide a valid proof of financial need.
- Candidates need to submit evidence of being a refugee.
- Must provide two written references.
- Applicants are selected primarily based on their written statement.
- Written references are evaluated during the selection process.
- Applicants financial need is taken into consideration.