Details about ACI Foundation Graduate Scholarships, 2019
ACI Foundation Graduate Scholarships, 2019 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Structural design, materials, construction, or any combination thereof.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by ACI Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, A maximum of $5000 for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, A maximum of $5000 for one year
Eligibility for ACI Foundation Graduate Scholarships, 2019:
- The applicants for ACI Foundation Graduate Scholarships should have a bachelor's program at higher education institution accredited by the regional or national agency.
- The candidates should be accepted by an accredited college or university for graduate study in engineering, architecture, or materials science programs.
- The graduate study should be in the area of concrete with an emphasis on construction, structural design, materials, and their combination.
- The candidates applying for the Kumar Mehta Scholarship should be pursuing graduate research in sustainable concrete.
- The applicant should be full-time first or second-year graduate students during the entire scholarship year.
- The candidates applying for ACI Foundation Graduate Scholarships should submit a typed application form, a resume, and official transcripts for all graduate and undergraduate programs attended.
- The applicants should also submit an essay of 500 words, endorsement agreements, and tow online reference forms.
Value of ACI Foundation Graduate Scholarships, 2019:
- The successful applicants of ACI Foundation Graduate Scholarships, 2019 will receive $5,000 stipend for tuition, residence, books, and materials.