Details about AAS Joel J. Roslyn Faculty Research Award 2016
AAS Joel J. Roslyn Faculty Research Award 2016 is offered for Other degree in the field of Surgical Specialty . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Association for Academic Surgery and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 08 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $50,000
- AAS Joel J. Roslyn Faculty Research Award is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Candidates must be full-time faculty who are within five years of completion of their surgical training.
- Must have not yet attained the rank of Associate Professor.
- Applicants in any surgical specialty or discipline are eligible
- Candidates must be active members of the Association for Academic Surgery.
- The candidate must not be a principal investigator on an NIH R01 or a VA Merit Review Grant.
- Applicants must not hold a career development type of award.
- There must be at least one mentor who is an active or senior member of the AAS.
- Applicants must submit a cover letter.
- Applicants must submit their NIH-Style Biosketch, not to exceeding more than 54 pages.
- Applicants must submit a comprehensive research plan and include all the necessary elements.
- Must provide evidence of institutional approval.
- Applicants must submit a letter of support from sponsoring AAS mentor.
- A letter of support of protected time from the chair of the candidate’s department must be submitted as well.