Details about AAHD Scholarships in US, 2019-20
AAHD Scholarships in US, 2019-20 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Disability and Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by American Association on Health and Disability and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
Eligibility for AAHD Scholarships in US, 2019-20:
- The AAHD Scholarships in US, 2019-20 is available to US citizens and legal residents living in the United States.
- Applicants with a disability and who are undertaking their second year of the undergraduate studies or be enrolling full-time/part-time in graduate studies in an accredited university are eligible.
- Candidates must be pursuing their studies related to health and disability.
- Applicants must have a disability as defined by the American with Disabilities Act.
- Students majoring in public health, disability studies, health promotion or a field related to disability and health and those with a history of community service and/or volunteer activities will be given preference.
- Applicants of AAHD Scholarships in US, 2019-20 must provide two recommendation letters.
- An official copy of the college transcript must be sealed in an envelope and mailed to AAHD.
- Must provide documentation of the disability from a specialist.
- A personal statement in 200 words must be submitted.
Value of AAHD Scholarships in US, 2019-20:
- The successful applicants of AAHD Scholarships in US, 2019-20 will receive an award of $1,000.
Deadline for AAHD Scholarships in US, 2019-20:
- The last date to apply for AAHD Scholarships in US, 2019-20 is 15th November 2019.