Details about Postgraduate Research Scholarships
Postgraduate Research Scholarships is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Greenwich and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £15,609 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants and UK nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £15,609
Research studentships and scholarships, 2022 are offered to MPhil/PhD students by the University of Greenwich.
- The applicant for Research studentships and scholarships, 2022 should have class Honours Bachelor’s Degree 1st Class or Upper 2nd or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- If the candidate's first language is not English, then IELTS6.5 or UK VISA and Immigration secure English Language Test is required.
- The student is expected to have work experience in chemistry laboratories, experience in air-sensitive materials handling.
- The applicant should have energy storage and conversion knowledge and experience of working with nanoparticles.
- If the candidate is from outside of EU/EEA then approval of Academic Technology Approval Scheme is required.
- The Research studentships and scholarships, 2022 applicants are expected to submit a curriculum vitae with two reference letters.
- The applicant should submit a research proposal for a project in Ph.D.
- The students should submit academic and IELTS transcripts, English language certificate (if their first language is not English).
- The applicants are expected to submit a personal statement mentioning the reasons for applying for this scholarship with the Scholarship Reference Number.