Details about PhD-position in understanding aging using artificial intelligence
PhD-position in understanding aging using artificial intelligence is offered for PhD degree in the field of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 306,667+pension contribution . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 306,667+pension contribution
The University of Copenhagen is offering Ph.D. scholarships in Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
- The University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship at Center for Chromosome Stability (CCS), 2018 is open to both International and Danish applicants.
- The candidates must have an MSc degree in biochemistry, biology, molecular biomedicine or a related field.
- The applicants who are expecting to finish their degree in 1 or 2 months are required to specify the date of handing in the thesis.
- The candidates are expected to have fluency in the English language.
- The applicants with experience in techniques in the fields of genetics, human cellular, and molecular biology, and biochemistry are advantageous.
- The candidates must be highly motivated individuals.
- The applicants for University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship at Center for Chromosome Stability (CCS), 2018 are expected to submit a curriculum vitae and contact information of two referees.
- The candidates must also submit a publications list.
- The applicants are required to submit their bachelor's and master degree certificates and the transcript of university exams.
- The candidates must submit a covering letter stating their reasons for applying and explaining their research interests.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship 2018 get DKK 306,667 and contribution towards pension.